Monday, May 17, 2010

Maryam Nassir Zadeh



love this sweater

this could become a uniform


These shoes to wear with everything. These are like my Coach that I love and have had for years. They only made men's clothing and women's shoes like these for a short while. My are rather scuffed, but they go with everything.

cuff really interest me and I especially like the idea of one for each arm


 black dots on white are always a favorite

couldn't I make my own scarf with the right fabric, it is just a rectangle

 leather and wood briefcase


You have to like a shop that sells such beautiful clothing, leather and wood briefcase and arrows. All the photos on the site are beautiful.


 bands of color with some rather plain feathers

 oh, the colors!!!
All images from Maryam Nassir Zadeh.

No comments: