Saturday, December 6, 2008

Juxtaposition Home

What a store! Nice open space, dark wood, metal, rust, type.


What is not to like about a long table full of stacks of books?

The motto at our house is if it's broken and repaired then we want it. Never have I seen a chest that has repairs. How fun would it be to just sit in that chair, open the drawers and poke around?

The center coral fan reminds me of one in our house growing up. I think my mother painted it different colors depending on her color scheme.

Paper, my weakness, be it in the form of books or just pieces of paper.


Fabric. Of course, type on an old grain bag is the fabric of choice.

Too bad the store is on the opposite side of the country from me, or maybe it is good that it is.


Juxtaposition Home via Brown Turtleneck Sweater.

No comments: